Leading tyres retailer Tadworth Tyres wanted new branding to enhance their image with the launch of a new retail location on Tadworth, Surrey.
The project included the design of a new logo, signage scheme, staff uniforms and interior graphic displays.
- The signage scheme for Tadworth Tyres features low energy illumination to highlight the branding at night.
- The main brand signage for Tadworth Tyres was produced from forty separate acryic 'T's applied the fascia by Castleton Signs.
- Information signs use vinyl graphics applied directly onto the painted aluminium fascia cladding. The circular 'T' symbol becomes a bullet point for lists of services.
- The distinctive branding for Tadworth Tyres has been designed to be easily implemented across corporate clothing for staff and promotional goods.
- Inspirational graphic panels carry the Tadworth Tyres branding through to the customer waiting area.
- The Tadworth Tyres branding was designed to work sympathetically with the architecture of their new premises - an ex BMW Mini showroom in Tadworth, Surrey.