Jacks Haircuts in London's Soho has been in business for nearly thirty years.
The challenge was to make the business more visible: its premises are in a basement off Old Compton Street and secluded to passers-by.
New branding and signage has created greater awareness and, consequently, business has has increased significantly.
- Strongly branded street signage is essential for Jacks as the salon is situated in a basement, not obvious to passers-by.
- Exterior signage is essential to guide potential 'walk-in' customers to the basement salon in Soho's Old Compton Street.
- The Jacks brand image is expressed through use of creative photography and simple copy in this advert.
- This advert promotes the range of branded clothing to a growing female customer base. Photography by David Oliver.
- Launching a range of branded T-shirts has been a very effective way of creating brand awareness. Photography by David Oliver.
- The strong black and white brand identity is consistently applied across stationery.