I am proud of the design work I have produced for these charities in recent years.
Projects have included branding, annual reviews and literature design for Hft, web design for Jigsaw, a fundraising campaign for QEF and a major donors brochure for SeeAbility.
- Design for a twelve page brochure aimed at high value donors to support SeeAbility's 'Sight Pioneers' initiative.
- Brand design for Luv2meetU: supporting adults with learning disabilities to make friends and develop relationships safely.
- I've designed Hft's Annual Review for a number of years. Recently, saving significant print cost by producing an interactive pdf with embedded video and media content.
- A sample page from one of the Annual Reviews produced as an interactive pdf for Hft. This page illustrates the menu system with links to pages and dynamic buttons.
- Campaign for QEF fundraising event 'Swapping for good'. Visitors donate four items of clothing and swap with three to bring home. Remaining clothes are sold through QEF shops.
- This website design incorporates four separate sites within one template for Jigsaw, a charity supporting children with Autism. In collaboration with Taybridge.