Despite the growth of all things digital, good quality print design can be used with great effect to engage the audience.
We tend to appreciate, even more nowadays, the tactile feel of paper and board, the quality of good print and the tangible format of a well produced brochure.
- Aimed at gym owners, this highly technical guide for Precor is designed to be easy to read with clear page layouts and infographic style diagrams.
- One of four gatefold case studies for Precor to target the hospitality sector were contained in a metallic presentation folder. Featuring photography by Rob Mitchel
- This heavy metallic board folder containing four gatefold case studies was produced for Precor to support their sales team's targeting of the hospitality sector.
- Belcom247 manage datacentres and need to update their clients with clearly designed technical information sheets that also reflect the brand.
- This 52 page mini portfolio was designed as a direct mail piece for the renowned London photographer and good friend David Oliver.
- An extensive array of branded literature for Hft, a charity that supports adults with learning disabilities. Simple page layouts and clear legibility are the main design criteria.